Build Biomedical Test Systems and calibrate completed units to ensure conformity to specification.
Responsibilities and Duties include, but are not limited to
- Build Biomedical Test Systems using pre-assembled sub-assemblies
- Test and calibrate completed systems in accordance with company operating procedures
- Identify process discrepancies and report non-conformances
- Understanding of Quality procedures
- Knowledge of general safety principles
- Good manual dexterity
- Team Player
- Excellent time management skills
How to apply?
Please send both your cover letter and resume (together in one file) to [email protected]
What you need to know
- You need to be resident of Canada and be legally eligible to work in Canada and must have a valid work or study permit
- COVID-19 considerations: To keep our employees as safe as possible we have implemented cleaning and sanitizing protocols, we follow provincial safety regulations (e.g., physical distancing, facial masks)
- Datrend Systems has a Covid-19 Vaccination Policy which requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination as a condition of employment.
We thank all candidates who apply, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.