Builds electro-mechanical and electronic sub-assemblies and assembles finished products in accordance with documented procedures.
Responsibilities and Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Perform manufacturing activities following manufacturing procedures and work instructions
- Read assembly drawings and specifications
- Select appropriate parts using Pick Lists and assemble the parts as directed by Work Orders
- Assemble and / or install wiring harnesses, power supplies, controllers, displays, microprocessors, assemblies, valves, fingers, plastic, and optical parts
- Perform rework as directed
- Comply with Datrend Quality Standards and documentation
- Maintain bench work area, tools, and equipment in a clean, orderly, and functional manner
- Identify process discrepancies and report non-conformances
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Educational Requirements:
- Ability to follow assembly procedures, work orders and drawings in detail, supplemented by electro-mechanical training
- Diploma or Certification in the Electro-mechanical field preferred
- Minimum 3 years related experience
- Knowledge of soldering equipment and techniques
- Ability to solder 0603, 0.65mm pitch SOIC and similar SMD packages preferred
- Experience with Lead-Free soldering
- Knowledge in IPC-A-610 is an asset
- Understanding of Quality procedures, as applicable
- Experience working in ISO13845 / 9000 Quality Systems an asset
- Knowledge of general safety principles
- Good manual dexterity
- Team Player
- Excellent time management skills
If this seems like a great role for you AND you meet the necessary qualifications, please send both your cover letter and resume (together in one file) to [email protected] before November 15th, 2021.
You must be resident in Canada and legally able to work here to be considered.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We politely request no telephone calls please.