Datrend Systems Inc. is a Canadian company focused on developing and manufacturing leading-edge biomedical instruments for hospitals, clinics and medical equipment manufacturers. Since our launch in 1991, we have expanded to serve global markets with innovative products.
Due to our continued growth, we have an opening for a well qualified, detailed-oriented Sales/QA Administrator to join our team in our Richmond manufacturing facility.
Provides administrative support to the Sales, Service and Quality Assurance teams.
Responsibilities and Duties include, but are not limited to:
- First point of contact for Sales and Service telephone enquiries
- First point of contact for outsourced Website & Marketing organizations
- Logs all enquiries and Feedback (complaints, commendations, etc.) into CRM system
- Enters Sales Orders into the ERP system, provides documentation to Customers, Sales Directors and the Manufacturing team.
- Issues RMA numbers and maintains the RMA log.
- Processes post repair and calibration documentation.
- Provides administrative support to Sales Directors.
- Performs Document Control functions (paper and electronic).
- Coordinates, and maintains records for Engineering Changes and Non-Conformance reports.
- Updates Quality System information databases.
- Reviews and maintains controlled points of issue for Documentation.
- Purges archived records in accordance with established policies.
- Participates in periodic Document review.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Educational Requirements:
- Experience working in an administrative role
- Accurate data entry skills
- Excellent written & spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Quality System requirements an asset
- Post Secondary Education an asset