Datrend Systems Inc. is a Canadian company focused on developing and manufacturing leading-edge biomedical instruments for hospitals, clinics and medical equipment manufacturers. Since our launch in 1991, we have expanded to serve global markets with innovative products.
Due to our continued growth, we have an opening for a well qualified, detailed-oriented Calibration Technician to join our team in our Richmond manufacturing facility.
Responsible for performing calibration, testing and inspection of manufactured product in accordance with written procedures. Assemble and manufacture subassemblies and finished product as required.
Responsibilities and Duties include, but are not limited to:
Performs calibration and manufacturing operations related to:
- calibration of equipment
- use of computer programs
- documentation of results
- reporting of non-conforming product
Completes relevant manufacturing documentation and entries.
Assembles production assemblies (subassemblies and finished product) as required.
Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Educational Requirements:
- AScT or equivalent certification
- Electronics Technician Certificate or Technology Diploma
- 1 – 3 yrs electronic experience (new graduates will also be considered)
- Good knowledge of test equipment operation and usage
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Ability to follow strict calibration procedures
- Good communication skills
- Good manual dexterity
- Intermediate computer skills
- Team Player
If this seems like a great role for you AND you meet the necessary qualifications, please send both your cover letter and resume (together in one file) by uploading them using the “apply by email” button below before December 7, 2017.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We politely request no telephone calls please.