vPad-Mini™ is a compact electrical safety analyzer that is packed with features.
Although simple and easy to use, vPad-Mini™ is nonetheless capable of performing many of the tests specified in electrical safety standards such as AAMI-ES1, NFPA 99, IEC 60601, IEC 62353 and IEC 61010.
Providing a watertight rugged plastic case and a user interface based on a 5″ Android smartphone, vPad-Mini™ is based on the existing vPad Rugged product. Although significantly smaller than vPad Rugged, vPad-Mini™ provides the same 20 ampere rating and measurement accuracy.
- Tests to NFPA-99, IEC 62353, IEC 60601, IEC 61010 & AAMI/ANSI ES-1 standards
- High-resolution touchscreen LCD
- Applied Parts Testing including Mains On Applied Part
- Optional Record Management and Printing
- Available Automatic Test Sequences
- Small footprint: 21 x 15 x 9.4 cm (8.4 x 6 x 3.7 in)
Power Cord, 15A, HOSP, 10', NA, (NEMA 5-15P -> C19)
Power Cord, EU1-16P, R/A Plug, 10', EU (Schuko CEE7-7 -> C19)
Power Cord, UK1-13P, R/A Plug, 10', UK (BS1363A -> C19)
Power Cord, Denmark 13A-250V, 13P Plug C-19 CONN 2.5M Black IEC 60320
Power Cord, Australia, 10', (AU2-15P -> C19)
Power Cord, 16A, 8’, Brazil, (BR3-20P -> C19)
vPad-Mini Applied Part Junction Box
Barcode scanner (Bluetooth)