Accuracy and Portability
venTest is designed to accurately test the performance of Ventilators and Anaesthetic systems.
Data analysis and waveforms are generated on-board and displayed on its 7″ touch screen display – no need to carry around a laptop.
With a small footprint and internal rechargeable battery, venTest is a very portable Ventilator Test System.
- 7” capacitive widescreen display with LED backlight
- Intuitive graphical operating interface for measuring devices
- FlowSense bidirectional airflow sensors (±300 l/min or ±12 l/min)
- Automatic flow sensor detection
- 2 measured curves displayed simultaneously
- 11 numeric parameters displayed, freely configurable
- Compatible with vPad Platform
Invasive BP Cable, Nihon Khoden, 5 Pin
10 bar Presure Extension Option (factory installed)
Masimo AX+ Multi-Gas Option (activation code required)
O2 Sensor Option (activation code required)
Test Lung - Adult 1L
VenTest Hi Flow Sensor (+/- 300l) with humidity measurement, calibrated with air and O2
VenTest Low Flow Sensor (+/- 12l) with humidity measurement, calibrated with air and O2
Test Lung - Neonatal
Smart Lung - Adult 1L
vPad Bluetooth Integration Module c/w vPad-VT App (Requires vPad-Check App on a vPad Tablet)