Exclusive Nellcor-Puritan Bennett Sensor Port
The versatile, hand-held Oxitest Plus7 provides advanced technology for verifying the proper operation and performance of pulse oximeter monitors and modules throughout the clinical environment.
The Oxitest Plus7 has an exclusive Nellcor-Puritan Bennett sensor port, which was developed in cooperation with Nellcor®. This Industry-exclusive feature allows correct selection of the instrument’s simulation output to the specific R-Cal value of the attached Nellcor® probe.
Compatibility Beyond Compare
To further enhance your pulse oximeter testing requirements, Oxitest Plus7 is compatible with Datrend’s vPad series of Electrical Safety Analyzers*, ES601 Plus, and other automated test systems such as the Fluke® Biomedical medTester 5000C.
Designed for compatibility with a wide variety of pulse oximeters, the Oxitest Plus7 is the efficient, cost-effective solution to your pulse oximeter testing requirements.
* Compatible with vPad-ES/ES 2/Rugged/Rugged 2
- Easy adjustment of five preset oxygen saturation levels, six preset heart rates and four preset amplitudes
- Signal Artifact simulations
- Preset patient parameters
- Alarm Testing
- Report printing
- 2×20 character LCD display gives you all the information you need
- Identifies the oximeter make and model
- Status indicator of the test in progress with seven status messages
- Pulse Amplitude
Cable, Molded MD5M TO RJ12, 6’, Black (ES601 to Oxitest)
Cable Assy, Oxitest Plus 7 RS232, 9 Pin (Oxitest to PC via RS-232)
Oxitest Power Supply, AU/CN
Oxitest Power Supply, EU
Oxitest Power Supply, NA
Oxitest Power Supply, UK
Kit, Serial Adapter, Oxitest To PC Via USB (Oxitest to PC via USB)
Soft Carry Case For Oxitest (Black)
Accessory Bag, 8.5” x 6” x 2.75” (Large)
Soft Case, Small Multi-Product Bifold, 8” x 6” x 5-1/2”
Kit, Upgrade to Oxitest V2.5